This is a Community Health Resource Directory for the Colfax County Area.
If you are looking for a Local Business Directory go to www.raton.com.
In case of an emergency call 911
- BEHAVIORAL/MENTAL HEALTH AND ADDICTION SERVICES (2)
- CIVIC AND POLITICAL ORGANIZATIONS (3)
- COMMUNITY SERVICES, ALTERNATIVE AND COMPLIMENTARY CARE (17)
- EMERGENCY NUMBERS (11)
- FAITH COMMUNITY & SERVICES (16)
- FOOD (2)
- General Welfare (1)
- HEALTH COUNCIL AND HEALTH FAIRS (8)
- HOME HEALTH AND DISABILITY SERVICES (9)
- HOSPITALS AND PRIMARY CARE (5)
- HOUSING (8)
- INCOME SUPPORT (1)
- JOBS, WORKFORCE AND ADULT EDUCATION (5)
- ORAL, VISION, AND SPECIALISTS (8)
- OTHER RESOURCES (1)
- PARKS, FITNESS AND RECREATION (5)
- PHARMACIES AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES (4)
- PRE-K-12 SCHOOLS, CHILDREN AND YOUTH (19)
- PUBLIC SAFETY AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT (4)
- STATE AND NATIONAL RESOURCES (93)
- VETERANS SEVICES (3)
Special thanks to Union County Health Council, Colfax/Mora County Head Start Program, New Mexico Department of Health, and Colfax County Health Council members, Rose Ramirez- Clayton Office Manager, Tri-county Behavioral Health Services. Thank you to all who responded in regards to your agency/group’s listing to be included within this directory.
John Jaramillo, Intern Colfax County Youth Empowerment Services, Community Health Nursing, University Colorado, Colorado Springs Compiled information and developed this Health Resource Guide
Submitted by: Colfax County Health Council.
Other agency/organizations listings can also be found at www.sharenm.org
If you would like to be added, removed or make changes to your listing please contact us.